25 February 2007

I'm Alive (and Well)...B'H!

I have been extremely busy these past couple months and have had NO time to blog!

CYP and I are making preparations to leave galut and join our friends in "the other neighborhood". Packing is quite a chore. Part of me just wants to chuck everything and start over. Who knew that we had SO MUCH STUFF in such a little house!

A favor to ask all my loyal readers who still check on my blog and haven't given up on me... Please read the below letter and click on whichever link applies to you. I have until Purim to collect this data. [If you are part of "my real life" and already completed this survey, no need to re-do it.]

Dear Friends (and Friends of Friends):

I am taking a course on the History of Conversion (to Judaism) as part of my grad school studies. One of the assignments for this course is to evaluate contemporary views of conversion. I have chosen to select for my topic attitudes regarding conversion within the Orthodox community.

Please understand that I will not know who responds to which survey so your privacy is ensured. I am posting this on the blog to further protect your privacy.

To fulfill sh'mirat ha-lashon, all information is considered confidential and will not be discussed except in the context of this project. Any identifying information will be changed where it will not change the results of the data.

Please click on the link that pertains to your situation. You have 10 days from the receipt of this e-mail to complete this survey. If you have any additional information you would like to share with me (such as your story or general conversion issues), you can e-mail me
.

Go ahead and forward on to other interested parties. I would like to get as diverse of a cross-section as possible.

Conversion Survey (for Gerim):
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=74xqrtv0z6u165l268419

or
Conversion Survey (for Born Jews):
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurv

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog readability test

Movie Reviews